Test Menu (Directory of Services)
AVERO Diagnostics is equipped to handle all of your Anatomic and Molecular Pathology specimens. To make it easy on your office we have added information on each specific tests performed at AVERO and the specimen submission requirements. Following these instructions will ensure your specimens are run accurately and reported back to your office in the promised turn around time.
- First: Search by keyword or browse by sub-specialty
- Second: Select the test you are interested in submitting
- Third: Review the submission instructions and contact AVERO with any questions
- Fourth: Download the Requisition
- All specimens should be accompanied by an AVERO Diagnostics requisition, to include patient name, patient demographic information, insurance information, and test ordered
- Specimen containers (e.g., blood tubes, fluid containers for cytology and related testing), paraffin blocks, and glass slides should have requisition-matching identifiers, should be labeled with a patient name and bar coded label if applicable